Lotus Notes Converter
Mozilla (Netscape) Converter
Outlook Express Converter
DBX Converter (MS OE)
The Bat! Converter
TBB Converter (The Bat!)
Windows Mail Converter
Windows Live Mail Converter
Rocket eBook Converter
Lotus 1-2-3 Converter
ABC Amber Lotus Notes Converter
ABC Amber Lotus Notes Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, other important
messages organized in one file. It is a useful tool that converts
your emails from Lotus Notes to any document format (PDF, DOC, HTML,
CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DBF, CSV, XML, MDB, etc.) easily and quickly.
It generates the contents with bookmarks (in PDF, DOC, RTF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document
the format to convert to and click "Save As" button. Currently our software supports more than 50 languages.
With ABC Amber Lotus Notes Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your information!
Important note: Lotus Notes needs to be installed.
- reads Lotus Notes folders and messages
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need
to be installed), RTF (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML, text format, DOC (MS Word), popular CHM, old good HLP,
DBF, MDB (MS Access), CSV, XML, XLS (MS Excel), and many more
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports multiple encoding tables
- easy to use and easy to set up. You can adjust fonts, colors, styles, effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Date columns).
It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports advanced PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page
size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, PDF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- saves the message attachments to a disk
- exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
- exports messages to WAV and MP3 (requires MS Text-to-speech engine to be installed), speaks emails
- converts emails to HJT (TreePad) and KNT (KeyNote) (since 2.03)
- bonus: converts emails to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 3.01)
- NEW: embeds email attachments into the PDF document (since 4.01)
- converts Lotus Notes emails to IPD (BlackBerry) (since 4.03)
- skin support... and more
Since v1.10 you can convert ALL Lotus Notes emails to PDF with one click (Tools - Advanced PDF Creator).
Q. When converting with attached files, attached files from previous conversion batch disappeared from _attach subdirectory.
Do I do something wrong?
A. To preserve previous attachments, unselect 'clear the _attach folder before a new conversion' option (Tools - Options - General).
Q. Can I create PDF files for each e-mail from an entire mail database in one shot?
A. Yes, just select "one document - one email" option, select emails and start a conversion.
If you want to convert messages from Lotus Notes directly into MS Outlook,
then you need ABC Amber Outlook Converter program.
To download free 30-day demo version, click here
(if you are a registered user, please don't use this link. Use only the link for registered users - see a registration email).
With the demo version of the program, you may test it free of charge for 30 days. If you want to continue to use it
after the 30 days, you must register the program. The demo version lets you export only 10 messages a time.
After purchasing the program we'll send you the fully functional and LATEST version (v5.07) with no restrictions.
What our customers are saying:
"I've been looking for something like this for years!"
"Just got back from Los Angeles, and recommended your products to a colleague at a large pharmaceutical company.
I told him your apps are the best tools I have found."
"Your product is very helpful!"
home | back to top