Lotus Notes Converter
Mozilla (Netscape) Converter
Outlook Express Converter
DBX Converter (MS OE)
The Bat! Converter
TBB Converter (The Bat!)
Windows Mail Converter
Windows Live Mail Converter
Rocket eBook Converter
Lotus 1-2-3 Converter
ABC Amber The Bat! Converter
ABC Amber The Bat! Converter is a powerful and useful tool that helps you keep your important emails, newsletters, newsgroups mails organized in a single file.
It converts your emails from The Bat! program's bases to any document format (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, TXT Ansi, TXT Unicode, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document
format to convert and click "Save As" button. This software also supports more than 50 languages.
- reads TBB files (The Bat! databases files), and The Bat!
program doesn't need to be installed. In this case go to
the "Archive" tab, open tbb file and you will see all emails displayed in the list
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document
format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need
to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word
to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS
DOC format, popular CHM format, and many more (including
LIT, RB, PDB, etc. formats)
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports multiple encoding tables
- easy to use and easy to set up. You can adjust fonts, colors, styles, effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received
columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports advanced PDF export options (document information,
40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size,
page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression
mode, viewer options, embedding style)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- saves the message attachments to disk
- processes folders with EML/NWS/MHT files
- displays selected message and prints it to printer
- converts emails to HJT (TreePad) and KNT (KeyNote) (since 2.23)
- reads TBK files (The Bat! backup files) (since 3.01)
- Advanced CHM Maker (since 3.17)
- MSB support (since 4.01)
- bonus: converts emails to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 4.04)
- embeds email attachments into the PDF document (since 5.01)
- converts The Bat! emails to IPD (BlackBerry) (since 5.03)
- NEW: multiple EML Creator (since 6.05)
- command line support, multi-language support, skin support... and more!
Since v1.12 you can convert ALL The Bat! emails to PDF with one click (Tools - Advanced PDF Creator).
Since v2.22 the program can convert The Bat! mailboxes to Unix style mailboxes.
If you want to convert messages from The Bat! directly into MS Outlook,
then you need ABC Amber Outlook Converter program.
Q: Is there a way I can import e-mail messages from removable media without going thru The Bat?
A: Select "Archive" tab, open your TBB file and you will see all emails displayed in the list.
Q: I would like to convert my e-mail database from The Bat! to Outlook Express. I already have a license for your Amber The Bat! Converter.
A: You need to convert all The Bat! emails to EML files using "Save the selected messages as EML" button. You can then drag
those *.eml files and drop them into MS Outlook Express folder.
To download free 30-day demo version, click here
(if you are a registered user, please don't use this link. Use only the link for registered users - see a registration email).
With the demo version of the program, you may test it free of charge for 30 days.
If you want to continue to use it after the 30 days, you must register the program.
After purchasing the program we'll send you the fully functional and LATEST (6.09) version with no restrictions.
What our customers are saying:
"Nice product. Solves a number of problems for me. Thanks."
"I purchased your The Bat! Converter without any hesitation."
"Have to say you have the most incredible selection of conversion programs."
home | back to top